From the final "Microsoft At Home & At Work" newsletter:
"We're sorry to announce that this is the last edition of the Microsoft At Home & At Work newsletter, and that the websites will be retired on June 30, 2013.Unfortunately, the RSS feeds are only useful for new topics. With favorite articles that I frequently refer people to for help, I do not want to take a chance of losing where to find them. As a result, I've copied the articles here from the retired "Microsoft at Home" and "Microsoft at Work" website.
Although Microsoft At Home & At Work may be going away, great content from Microsoft is always available! Be sure to subscribe to our Microsoft At Home or Microsoft At Work RSS feeds, as they will continue to be delivered."
- 3 stubborn PC problems you can fix
- How to clean your computer
- RAM: Add more memory to your computer
- Fix common PC problems
- 10 ways to work more securely
- Traveling? 10 tips to protect your laptop from the...
- Wi-Fi: 8 tips for working securely from wireless h...
- 5 steps: How to set up your home wireless network
- 10 tips to help improve your wireless network